JI often thing about how remarkable the sounds and music and song people can make. Not least when I hear something like these pieces. I have the whole piece on CD and I can hear it again, and again, it’s simply fantastic. Johan Sebastian Bach! Johan Sebastian Bach! By the way Gloria Excelsis Deo means:
Glory in the highest to God. And on earth peace
Appearantly this has been around for a while – I haven’t – not that long 😀 So here goes:
1. Started my own blog – Yes, I started several, as a matter of fact
2. Slept under the stars – No. Don’t see the point of that
3. Played in a band – No
4. Visited Hawaii – No
5. Watched a meteor shower – No
6. Given more than I can afford to charity – No, I would not want to make
myself a charity case
7. Been to Disneyland/world -No, but I’d love to – but only the original one
8. Climbed a mountain – No, and I’m not going to either
9. Held a praying mantis – No
10. Sung a solo – Yes
11. Bungee jumped – Wouldn’t ever dream of doing it!
12. Visited Paris – Yes
13. Watched lightning at sea – No
14. Taught myself an art from scratch – well, yes
15. Adopted a child – Does cats count?
16. Had food poisoning – Yes
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – No but I’ve seen it
18. Grown my own vegetables – Yes
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – Yes
20. Slept on an overnight train – No, but a bus
21. Had a pillow fight – No
22. Hitchhiked – No wouldn’t dare?
23. Taken a sick day when not ill – No, but have plenty of days sick!
24. Built a snow fort – No, not enough snow for that
25. Held a lamb – Yes
26. Gone skinny dipping – No
27. Run a marathon – My deathwish is not that great 😉
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – Nope
29. Seen a total eclipse – Yes
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – Yes
31. Hit a home run – No
32. Been on a cruise – No and now there’s no QEII
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person – No, but I’d love to
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors – Well half of the places as Germany is one!
35. Seen an Amish community – No, but that could be interesting
36. Taught myself a new language – No taught myself, but I do speak English apart from Danish
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – Do you ever reach that point 😉
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person – No
39. Gone rock climbing – Never, and never will
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David – No
41. Sung karaoke – No
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt – No
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant – No, not that well of!
44. Visited Africa – No, but I’d LOVE to!
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – Yes
46. Been transported in an ambulance – No the one time I could have, my parent drove me
47. Had my portrait painted – Yes drawn in Paris
48. Gone deep sea fishing – No
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person – Yes
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – Yes
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – No
52. Kissed in the rain? – Yes
53. Played in the mud – No
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – No
55. Been in a movie – No but I’ve been in the paper 😉
56. Visited the Great Wall of China – No, but I’d love to
57. Started a business – No
58. Taken a martial arts class – No
59. Visited Russia – No and really have no desire to
60. Served at a soup kitchen – No
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – No
62. Gone whale watching – No but I’d love to
63. Gotten flowers for no reason – Yes and they’re always welcome 😉
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – Yes, but not going to again
65. Gone sky diving – No, and I’m not going to
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp – No
67. Bounced a check – Yes
68. Flown in a helicopter – No, but I’d like to
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – Yes
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial – No, but I’d like to
71. Eaten caviar – Yes and I really don’t like it!
72. Pieced a quilt – No
73. Stood in Times Square – No
74. Toured the Everglades – No, but I’d like to
75. Been fired from a job – Yes
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London – Yes
77. Broken a bone – No for some odd reason not 😀
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle – Yes 3 times!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person – No, but I really, really would love to!
80. Published a book – No
81. Visited the Vatican – Yes, and it was a lovely trip with my mum!
82. Bought a brand new car – Yes, Nissan Sunny 1987
83. Walked in Jerusalem – No
84. Had my picture in the newspaper – Yes, twice
85. Read the entire Bible – No
86. Visited the White House – No, but I’d love to
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – No, and I don’t want to
88. Had chickenpox – Yes and all things related 😉
89. Saved someones life – No
90. Sat on a jury – No
91. Met someone famous – Yes
92. Joined a book club- Yes
93. Lost a loved one – Yes
94. Had a baby – No
95. Seen The Alamo in person – No but it looks interesting
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake – No
97. Been involved in a law suit – Yes
98. Owned a cell phone – Yes
99. Been stung by a bee – Yes
100. Ridden an elephant – No
Not that bad actually, but there’s a lot of thing, I’d still like to do. And that’s good! How many I’ll achieve I don’t know, but I’m thankful for a lot of expirences that are not on the list 😉 You give it a go if you like
It’s spring and dentist time for horses 😉 I knew that Johnny was about again, and Hanne had said that she thought he might come by yesterday. He might have been, but I wasn’t there. But I was lucky enough to meet him, as the first almost this morning. Always nice to see him, and give him a hand, when he needs it.
Here he’s at it with William Tell who obviously didn’t make Johnny’s job easy. Both his jaws and tounge was all over the place, but the job got done in the end.